Trusted Leaders In Estate Planning, Elder Law And Fiduciary Services
Dehler, Dane J.
- Attorney, 2018
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Fiduciary Services
- Public Benefits Planning
- Estate and Trust Litigation
Dane joined the firm in January 2018 and has two years of experience at a local commercial litigation firm. Dane earned his J.D. at the University of Arizona's James E. Rogers College of Law, where he served on the board of the Arizona Journal of International & Comparative Law. The Journal published his Note, "Buying Property In Mexico's Restricted Zone: The Missed Opportunity That Was The 2013 Beltrones Proposal To Amend Article 27 Of The Mexican Constitution." While in law school, Dane worked as a judicial extern for Pima County Superior Court Judge Gus Aragón. He spent his undergraduate years at the University of Arizona, where he received a degree in history with a minor in sociology.
Dane is a native Tucsonan and enjoys practicing law in his hometown. In his spare time, he enjoys playing city league baseball, exploring the outdoors around Tucson, and studying 19th and 20th Century United States history.
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Honors: Arizona Journal of International & Comparative Law
- Honors: “Buying Property In Mexico’s Restricted Zone: The Missed Opportunity That Was The 2013 Beltrones Proposal To Amend Article 27 Of The Mexican Constitution.”
- Honors: Extern, Pima County Superior Court Judge Gus Aragón
- University of Arizona
- Major: History
- Major: Sociology
- Board of Directors of the Arizona Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Pima County Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Counsel, Member
- Licensed Fiduciary, Arizona Supreme Court
- Board Certified Specialist, Estate & Trust, Arizona State Bar