Our law firm can help you leave a legacy, solve a conflict, or manage the care and finances of your loved ones.
From Our Offices In Tucson, We Have Been Serving Southern Arizona Since 1984
How Our Attorneys And Staff Can Help You
When we say our law firm offers estate planning, elder law, and fiduciary services, what does that mean for you and your family?
- Estate planning: Our lawyers use tools such as wills, trusts, and powers of attorney to construct high-quality estate plans.
- Estate administration: Being the administrator or executor of an estate is an honor. It also can be extremely stressful, complicated, and time-consuming. Our firm helps administrators and executors fulfill their legal obligations. We can also do the work for you.
- Fiduciary services: A “fiduciary” is a person of trust who is legally empowered to make decisions for others. Our firm can serve as: Agent under a Power of Attorney, Trustee, Guardian, Conservator, or Personal Representative.
Speak with us today about how Bogutz & Gordon, PC can serve you.
Why Southern Arizona Trusts Us
We are grateful that past and current clients recommend us to friends, colleagues, and family members. Why do clients feel compelled to spread the word about our firm?
- Peace of mind that your estate plan has been constructed with the care and skill needed to withstand future challenges
- Comfort that you and your loved ones will be cared when facing end-of-life matters
- Convenience of having one law firm to serve all your estate and fiduciary needs
To learn how we can help you, contact us today.
A Tradition Of Helping Individuals
Bogutz & Gordon, P.C. has proudly served Tucson and Southern Arizona since 1984. We provide sophisticated legal services to meet our clients’ estate planning, elder law, and fiduciary needs.
From our firm’s beginning, the goal has been to help those in need. In 1984, Allan Bogutz, who had served as Pima County Public Fiduciary, founded his own law firm. A few months later, he asked Craig Gordon, then working as an attorney at Southern Arizona Legal Aid (SALA), to join him. Both were deeply committed to helping people, especially those who cannot help themselves.
Bogutz & Gordon, P.C. has prospered as one of the preeminent elder law firms in the Southwest. Mr. Bogutz and Mr. Gordon have retired, but their goals and ideals are carried on by our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
What Our Clients Say
“Bogutz & Gordon has represented my family in legal, estate, and fiduciary matters for over 20 years. They have always been responsive to our needs, compassionate in their handling of difficult family issues and informed in their guidance.”
“I contacted Bogutz & Gordon because I am single with no children, and needed someone to serve as my fiduciary…I felt very comfortable with everyone and am confident of their ability to take care of and manage my needs. They are very professional, yet friendly.”
“We have been clients of Bogutz & Gordon since 2011. Teresa Lancaster has helped us through our legal guardianship issues and with our wills. The whole process of going to court is nerve-wracking but Ms. Lancaster did a great job of allaying our fears, explaining the process, and ensuring a good outcome.”
“The Bogutz & Gordon firm was very helpful to me as a personal representative for my brother’s estate. They guided me through a streamlined probate while I remained home in Washington state. They were always helpful and responsive with reasonable fees.”
“I recently had the pleasure of working with attorneys Teresa Lancaster and Dane Dehler of Bogutz & Gordon. I was impressed by their knowledge and experience as they walked me through the complicated process of settling my mother’s estate in my capacity as Trustee…I highly recommend Bogutz & Gordon to anyone dealing with estate issues.”
“I have recommended Bogutz & Gordon to several of my friends over the past few years and they have also been pleased with the Bogutz & Gordon attorneys’ performance.”
“As an owner and founder of a financial services firm, my clients have been well-served by the experienced team of professionals at Bogutz & Gordon. They take the time to listen and truly understand our clients’ objectives in developing sound legal plans.”
Let Bogutz & Gordon, P.C. solve your estate planning,
elder law, or fiduciary problems. Contact us today.