Trusted Leaders In Estate Planning, Elder Law And Fiduciary Services
Lancaster, Teresa D.
- Shareholder, 2015
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Convervatorships
- Fiduciary Services
- Public Benefits Planning
- Estate & Trust Litigation
Teresa joined Bogutz & Gordon in 2008 after graduating from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL and became a Shareholder of the firm in 2015. Since joining the firm, Teresa has become a Certified Specialist in Estates and Trusts as well as a licensed fiduciary. She also serves on the Fiduciary Board for the Arizona Supreme Court and is the past president of the Arizona Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys-though she continues to serve on their board.
Teresa enjoys spending her time outside of the firm with her husband Jordan, two young daughters, and two dogs.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Best Lawyers in America in Trusts and Estates
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Arizona Chapter, Past President
- Board of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Arizona Fiduciary Board
- Arizona State Bar Estates and Trusts of Advisory Commission
- Arizona NAELA
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Counsel
- Certified Specialist in Estates and Trusts
- Licensed Fiduciary, Arizona Supreme Court