Trusted Leaders In Estate Planning, Elder Law And Fiduciary Services
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Fiduciary Services
- Public Benefits Planning
Craig is a Tucson native who has practiced law for 25 years in Arizona in the areas of estate planning, estate and gift taxation, probate, and trust administration. Craig is a Certified Specialist in Estate & Trust Law by the State Bar of Arizona and a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation.
Craig is a past chair of the State Bar Probate & Trust Section and the Estate and Trust Advisory Committee for specialization. He's a former President of the Arizona Fiduciaries Association and the Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council. He was long ago an erstwhile writer, as evidenced by his award winning humorous combination of law and swords-and-sorcery published in the State Bar's magazine, and he regularly appeared on KVOA's News at 4 as the station's legal contributor.
Craig earned his J.D. from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1995. His wife, Patti, is also an attorney, and his pretty-much-grown sons no longer keep him quite as busy, but his dogs Stella and Luna still need him. Craig's passion for heavy metal music remains very much intact, and his CD collection continues to grow.
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D. - 1995
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Best Lawyers in America in Trusts and Estates
- Lawyer of the year Trusts and Estate, Tucson
- Board of Trustees for the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona Probate & Trust Section Executive Council, Past Chair
- State Bar of Arizona Estate and Trust Advisory Committee, Past Chair
- Arizona Fiduciaries Association, President
- Certified Legal Specialist in Estates and Trusts, State Bar of Arizona
- Licensed Fiduciary, Arizona Supreme Court
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation