Trusted Leaders In Estate Planning, Elder Law And Fiduciary Services
McDermott, Patrick J.
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Fiduciary Services
- Public Benefits Planning
- Estate & Trust Litigation
Patrick joined the firm in March 2019. Patrick earned his J.D. from the University of Arizona's James E. Rogers College of Law, earning certificates in Tax Law & Policy and Transactional Business Law, and serving as a Note Editor on the Arizona Law Review. While in law school, Patrick founded and served as president of the University of Arizona Tax Law Society, volunteered at the Southern Arizona Tax Law Clinic assisting low-income tax-payers in disputes with the IRS, and worked as a Tax Law Research & Teaching Assistant. In 2019, Patrick was a recipient of the State Bar of Arizona Tax Law Section Scholarship.
Prior to attending law school, Patrick worked in motorsports entertainment in Daytona Beach, Florida and graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a degree in Political Science.
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Honors: president of the University of Arizona Tax Law Society
- Honors: volunteered at the Southern Arizona Tax Law Clinic
- Major: Tax Law & Policy and Transactional Business Law
- Florida Atlantic University
- Major: Political Science